(verb) restore to life or consciousness; revive.
Parent orientation will be Sunday, December 8th at 12:45 PM in the Student Center, immediately following Community's second service.
|WHERE||Aftershock will be taking a winter retreat to beautiful Fontana Village, NC|
|WHEN||Friday, December 27th (check in starting at 9:00 AM, leaving at 10:00 AM) - Tuesday, December 31st (return time in the late afternoon, subject to travel time)|
Price has been reduced to $350 per student* (Turn in a $100 deposit by December 8th to get a $25 discount). This includes lodging, transportation, food, and some other activities.
Students may choose up to one optional activity during our trip (skiing, snowboarding, and tubing must be paid up front before we leave).
- $120 : Skiing and/or snowboarding (includes lesson, rental gear, and all-day lift ticket)
- $30 : Snow tubing
- $? : Day trip to Gatlinburg (there are shops and places to eat, so students only need money if they want to buy anything while there)
*Price may be lowered further depending upon the success of fundraising efforts to offset your costs.
What to bring:
- Money for food on the way there and back, and/or for extra activities
- Bible, notebook, pen/pencil
- Soap and deodorant are a plus!
- Positive attitudes and a willingness to have fun!
What NOT to bring:
- ANY type of drugs, alcohol, tobacco, vapes, or ANY mind-altering substances
- Fireworks, lighters, or anything that could spontaneously combust
- Headphones are fine for the bus rides, but we are not responsible for any damage or loss.
Please keep headphones put away during the week while you're at Fontana.
- No speakers, laptops, or gaming systems
- Cell phones are to stay in the rooms at all times upon our arrival in Fontana
There is NO minimum payment up front, but all costs must be paid by the time we leave Community on December 27th. Pay a $100 deposit by December 8th to get a $25 discount.
Please complete the registration below as well as this medical release form. Each student needs to be registered and have their own medical release form. This form must be notarized, so please do not sign unless in the presence of a notary. For your convenience, our Student Ministry Assistant, Mallory Mock, is a notary public (email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-914-0808 ext. 203 if you need to set up a time to see her other than Sunday morning or Wednesday night).