Remember to attend Parent Orientation on Sunday, May 31st at 12:30 PM in the Student Center to get all the info you need about camp, ask any questions you may have, and get your medical release form(s) notarized.
Work off your camp balance at $8/hour doing various projects around campus and volunteering at church events!
| WHERE||Aftershock and Flashpoint Student Ministries will take a 5-day trip to Daytona Beach, FL|
|WHEN||Monday, June 8th - Friday, June 12th (return time in the early evening, subject to travel time)|
| HOW MUCH|
$350 per student. This includes lodging, transportation, and food during the week. Students are responsible for lunch while on the road.
If a $100 deposit is paid before Wednesday, May 6th, a $25 discount is applied.
Activities available at an extra cost (may be paid up front or while at camp)
- $65 : Parasailing (Tuesday)
- $15 : Daytona Lagoon Water Park (Wednesday | access to water park area only)
- $5 : Miniature Golf (any day)
- $? : Shopping at the Boardwalk (usually Thursday)
What to bring:
- Money for food on the way there and back, and for extra optional activities
- Bible, notebook, pen/pencil
- Soap and deodorant are a plus!
- Positive attitudes and a willingness to have fun!
What NOT to bring:
- ANY type of drugs, alcohol, tobacco, vapes, or ANY mind-altering substances
- Fireworks, lighters, or anything that could spontaneously combust
- Headphones are fine for the bus rides, but we are not responsible for any damage or loss.
Please keep headphones put away during the week while you're at Daytona.
- No speakers, laptops, or gaming systems
- Cell phones are to stay in the rooms at all times upon our arrival in Daytona.
There is NO minimum payment up front, but all costs must be paid by the time we leave. Student Ministry staff will settle all payments during check-in the morning of June 8th.
Please complete the registration below as well as this medical release form. Each student needs to be registered and have their own medical release form. This form must be notarized, so please do not sign unless in the presence of a notary. For your convenience, our Student Ministry Admin, Mandy Menzel, is a notary public (email email@example.com or call 770-914-0808 ext. 203 if you need to set up a time to see her other than Sunday morning or Wednesday night).