Community On Campus
Stockbridge (Main) Campus | 2001 Jodeco Road, Stockbridge, GA
Auditorium | Sundays at 9:30 AM (Children's Activities available for infants through 5K - please RSVP)
An energizing and inspiring worship experience led by a progressive pop/rock band, worship leaders, praise choir and multi-media presentations.
Chapel | * Currently Not Meeting *
Dynamic traditional/contemporary mix praise and worship with a choir, orchestra and soloists.
Small Groups | Sundays at 9:30 AM and 11:00 AM
Click here to find a small group!
At Community Senoia you will find believers that love the Lord, one another, and their community; everyone is welcome at Community! We have a small, relaxed atmosphere that is both casual and comfortable. Our music is a mix of contemporary praise and worship songs with the occasional hymn sprinkled in. The messages are focused on learning truth from the Bible in a practical manner that relates to our everyday life. Come give us a try. We don’t think you will be disappointed that you did.
Pressing the pause button on our on-campus services back in March was our way of showing love and concern to our community and our church family, with safety as our top priority. Now, we are re-opening our campus with that same mindset. However, because our 11:00 service has been low in attendance over the last few weeks, we feel the best course of action, for now, is to host one on-campus service at 9:30 only beginning this Sunday, July 12. Please click here for more details about our full re-opening in the coming weeks. We are looking forward to seeing you in person soon!
Please keep the following guidelines in mind as you make your decision about returning to worship with us:
- As a safety measure, our Children's and Youth Ministries will continue online only. We will not host Children's or youth activities on campus at this time.
- Some feel more comfortable wearing masks, while others do not. We are leaving that decision to your discretion. We ask everyone to understand that we all have different thoughts on mask-wearing. Please respect the opinions of others.
- We will practice social distancing in our seating arrangements, dismissal, and greeting.
- We ask everyone to refrain from physical greetings, and instead offer a smile, wave, or verbal greeting.
- Families will be allowed to sit together.
- If you are sick or have been around someone who has Covid-19, we ask that you enjoy our services online.
Thank you, in advance, for your cooperation and understanding of the guidelines we've set in place.