Current Debt Paid
Stockbridge Campus : $3,243,353 | Senoia Campus : $126,739
God is doing amazing things in the lives of the people of Community. Our church family has become one of the largest, most dynamic, and unique churches on the south side of Atlanta.
We are known for our passion for the gospel, love of diversity, desire to meet local needs, commitment to inner city neighborhoods, and investment in communities and causes around the globe.
What matters to us most are the stories of life transformation: how God has and continues to transform people’s lives and use them to change the world around them.
We truly believe this is a pivotal season in the life of Community. Our church is needed on the front lines in the fight against addiction, sex trafficking, homelessness, and spiritual apathy in our county. The need for quality education and spiritual grounding for our kids is more urgent than ever. In addition to meeting practical and spiritual needs, Community has led hundreds of people through Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University, helping them reduce and eliminate personal debt. Now, it is time for our church to be debt free for the purpose of meeting these vast needs that surround us daily and ministering to people locally and globally like never before.
Throughout the BOLD Initiative (2020-2022), through the dedication of our Community Family, we have paid over 2 million towards our debt giant of 7.2 million dollars, which gets us so much closer to our goal of freeing up $71,000 a month to invest in our local community and all over the globe!
Although we have reached the end of our BOLD journey, we don't back away from the obstacles that keep us from doing what God has called us to do. We want to continue this journey to defeating our debt giant and be BOLDER than we have ever been before!
We’re excited to continue this journey with you to be BOLDER! Here are four things we encourage you to do as you consider continuing this commitment with us:
Seek God and ask him how he would have you partner with us on this Bolder initiative.
Listen to what God is saying to you about whatever step He would have you personally take in your relationship with him.
Take that step of faith and do whatever God has put on your heart to do.
Please join our pastors and staff in daily prayer.
If you have questions about our Bolder Initiative, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are many ways to give your Bolder Commitments!
- Using our Giving Kiosk in the Atrium
- Through our website's giving page
- Write a check or place cash in our giving envelopes (located in the Auditorium or Chapel rows), notate "Bolder" in the memo, and place it in the offering plate on Sunday or in the drop-boxes located in the back of the Auditorium, the Auditorium hallway, or the Chapel
- Drop your gifts off at the Church Office anytime. There is a small, secure drop box just beside the Church Office door. Make sure to indicate somehow that this gift is for Bolder.
- Setup online Bill Pay through your bank (notate "Bolder" in the memo and use our church's information)